Content By Devops .com
Live education sessions will be delivered by Humio, IBM, Instana, Lunar, SOC Prime and Vijilan Security
SEATTLE — February 23, 2021 — Humio, the only log management platform enabling complete observability for all streaming logs in real-time and at scale, self-hosted or in the cloud, today announced a six-part advanced certification course for ITOps, DevOps, SecOps, security and IT practitioners to gain in-depth knowledge of new log management techniques, capabilities and practices. Six one-hour online sessions will take place between March 4 and April 22. Topics will include an in-depth overview of logging fundamentals, strategies, techniques, best practices and toolkits, featuring experts from Humio, IBM, Instana, Lunar, SOC Prime and Vijilan Security.
“Digital transformation and acceleration are leading enterprises to find new ways to gain full visibility of their entire IT infrastructure’s behavior to detect, investigate and address issues immediately,” said Kasper Nissen, lead platform architect at Lunar. “Using modern log management practices has given us the speed and transparency required to immediately understand, analyze and troubleshoot anything from performance issues to security threats. We are very enthusiastic about this course, which we feel will give attendees a better understanding of how they can do the same to drive increased business benefits and resilience.”
The course will give practitioners an in-depth overview of new log management techniques, capabilities and practices, providing participants with the toolset to realize the enormous advantages of modern log management. Session topics include log management planning and design, centralized log collection and management, integrating security throughout your infrastructure, threat management and forensics using streaming log data, system observability through log data and reducing infrastructure cost at scale while improving efficiency.
In these sessions, course attendees will:
- Learn how to plan, architect and design a modern log management solution that breaks silos, increases transparency and delivers real-time business insights
- Examine modern log management principles used to optimize application delivery speed, system visibility and security
- Discover how to increase resilience by enabling security workflows, threat modeling, compliance requirements and real-time threat hunting
- Get an in-depth technical overview of Tactics, Techniques and Procedure (TTP), threat intelligence frameworks, SIEM rule engineering and data forensics
- Learn technical strategies to drive context in your analysis, techniques on implementing AIOps and risk management as you scale
- Explore best-in-class tools that help you drive infrastructure cost savings at scale and improve efficiency without sacrificing speed
“Logging everything changes everything because high-fidelity data lets you understand real problems as they are unfolding, ” said Kresten Krab Thorup, Humio CTO and co-founder. “We designed this course to take attendees well beyond the ‘intro to logging’ concepts to help them understand the true benefits of modern log management principles when implemented correctly across the enterprise.”
For more course information and registration, please visit www.humio.com
Humio’s log management platform offers the lowest total cost of ownership, industry-leading unlimited plans, minimal maintenance and training costs and remarkably low compute and storage requirements. Humio is the only log management solution that enables customers to log everything to answer anything in real-time — at scale, self-hosted or in the cloud. Humio’s modern, index-free architecture makes exploring and investigating all data blazing fast, even at scale. Founded in 2016, Humio is headquartered in London and backed by Accel and Dell Technologies Capital. For more information, visit www.humio.com and follow @MeetHumio on Twitter.